Can you even believe it's already June?
This year is halfway over!
What a year it’s been! So much has changed, shifted, fell apart, and transformed. But, as always, there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
Now we’re here, at this point in time and facing a brand new second half of the year.
We’ve reached one of those pivotal points in time…a defining moment. This is a time where we get to choose to dive into the next chapter of our life and say: “Out with the old, in with the new.”
No need for staying stuck.
No need to let bad habits or patterns stick around. No need to repeat any lessons.
Instead, we choose to integrate into our lives everything we’ve learned. We reflect on all the realizations, insights and lessons learned so they settle into our mind and hearts.
We set ourselves up to move forward in the best way as a result of all we’ve been through, all we’ve grown through and everything we’ve learned.
Here’s my top 11 list of lessons learned
I’m a big fan of creating lists like these for yourself. It helps you find clarity and makes sure you’re aware of what’s working, what’s not, what to keep doing, and what to let go.
Take some time today and create your list of lessons learned. Here’s a copy of my list if you want to take a look. Since we’re on this journey together, there are probably many similarities and reminders you can add to your own list.
TOP 11 LESSONS LEARNED THIS YEAR (in no particular order)
1. Resilience. You’re braver than you know and stronger than you think. Align with your inner power. Resilience runs deep. Reacquaint yourself with your inner power. Continue to call on it anytime the going gets tough or you need to find the way through.
2. Be Still. Even though the world is turning back on, don’t forget to slow down at times. Remember how fulfilling it is and the importance of taking time to enjoy the quiet side of life. There’s no need to run all the time and do too much.
3. Exercise. No excuses. Just do it…(even if you don’t feel like it).
4. Let your higher self lead the way, through every decision, every challenge, or when it’s time to figure out your next steps. Stay connected. Listen to your soul.
5. Do your inner work. Read personal development books, listen to spiritual teachings, spend time reflecting on faith, infinite possibilities, and who you really are. It’s so important to have these thoughts go through your mind every day. It helps you stay connected to your higher self, feeling good, and outshines the chief negativity officer in your mind.
6. Balance. Don’t forget to have fun. Hangout, chill, and do things you really enjoy.
7. Reflect on life. Your greatest disappointments, challenges, struggles, pain, and hard times (the backsides of the spiral) are often your greatest source of wisdom. It’s when you learn the most and get stronger. You’re being prepared for all the good that’s coming next.
8. Live life turned on. Divine creativity. Enjoy your days and experiences. Deepen into your enthusiasm, passion, and always be open to expressing yourself and whatever you’re truly feeling in the moment.
9. Remember the beauty of being present, feeling it all, the ups, the downs, and the grace under all of it.
10. Meditate. Listen and enjoy silence (every single day).
11. And, most importantly…Love. Love yourself. Love the people around you. Love the present moment.
P.S. I got a great email suggestion to open up a private FB group so that we could connect even more, share stories, and move forward together. Join us! We all know who you surround yourself with matters :). Click here, and you’ll get an invite to join us.